First, product features and uses
This product is suitable for the connection or signal transmission of electric or fixed laying electrical instrument with AC rated voltage of 450/750V and below. The cable has good thermal stability and can maintain good electrical performance in high temperature, cold environment and corrosiveness. Softness, suitable for metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and other industries with special requirements for mobile temperature and corrosion protection.
Second, product implementation standards
Flame retardant and fire resistance test is carried out according to GB/T12666-2008 standard
Third, the use of characteristics
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750V.
2, the maximum working temperature of the conductor: 180°C
3, the minimum ambient temperature: silicone rubber sheath: fixed laying -60°C, non-fixed laying -20°C.
4. The cable installation temperature should not be lower than -20°C.
5, the allowable bending radius of the cable: the minimum non-armored cable is 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Fourth, the basic model and name
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed control cable
Silicone rubber insulation and sheath control flexible cable
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed copper wire braided shielded control cable
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed copper wire braided shield control flexible cable
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed tin-plated braided shielded control flexible cable
Note: 1. If flame retardant silicone rubber cable is required, add ZR before the model number;
2. The silicone rubber insulated nitrile sheathed cable replaces the silicone rubber insulation and sheath heat-resistant control cable in the case of a large number of cores and a large cross section. The applicable condition is similar to that of a silicone rubber sheathed cable. The long-term use temperature is -60~ 180°C.
3. The copper wire in the conductor core can be tinned copper conductor.
Five: code name and meaning
Flame retardant properties
Flame retardant silicone rubber sheath
Copper wire braided shield
Tinned copper wire shield
Single strand conductor
7 stranded conductor
Six: main technical indicators
1. The DC resistance of the finished cable conductor (in accordance with GB/T3956) is specified in Table 3 of Appendix A.
2. The insulation resistance at 20°C is not less than 500 MΩ·km.
3. The finished cable is subjected to AC 50Hz 3.0kV/5min voltage test without breakdown.
Product structure diagram