First, product features and uses
This product is suitable for AC rated voltage 450/750V and below mobile electrical instrument connection cable or signal transmission. The cable has the characteristics of cold resistance, oil resistance, tensile strength, tear resistance and softness. It is suitable for metallurgy, electric power, machinery, port and other industries. It is used in special occasions such as mobile.
Second, product implementation standards
Flame retardant test implements GB/T12666-2008 standard
Third, the use of characteristics
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750V; maximum working temperature: 70°C (flame retardant type is 105°C)
2. the minimum ambient temperature: fixed laying -60°C, non-fixed laying -15°C
3. The cable installation temperature should not be lower than -20°C.
Fourth, the basic model and name
Nitrile insulation and sheath control flexible cable
Nitrile insulated and sheathed copper braided shielded control flexible cable
Note: 1. If you need flame retardant cable, please add ZR before the model.
2. The copper wire in the conductor core can be tinned.
3. If the cable has special requirements, it can be produced according to the drawings provided or designed according to the requirements of the use environment.
V. Code name and meaning
Flame retardant properties
Flame retardant nitrile flexible cable
Insulating jacket material
Copper wire braided shield
Tinned copper wire shield
Single strand conductor
7 stranded conductor
Six. main technical indicators
1. The DC resistance of the finished cable conductor (in accordance with GB/T3956) refers to Table 3 of Appendix A.
2. The insulation resistance at 20 °C is not less than 50 MΩ·km.
3. The finished cable is subjected to AC 50Hz 3.0kV/5min voltage test without breakdown.