First. product features and uses
This product is suitable for AC rated voltage 0.6/1kV and below for fixed laying transmission and distribution lines, power transmission or motor wiring, with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosive gas, waterproof and other characteristics, high temperature environment It has stable electrical performance, large current capacity, excellent anti-aging performance and long service life. It is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, large-scale construction, automobile manufacturing and other industries.
Second. product implementation standards
Flame retardant and fire resistance test is carried out according to GB/T12666-2008 standard
Third. the use of characteristics
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 0.6/1kV;
2. the highest working temperature: polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) insulation does not exceed 200°C, soluble polytetrafluoroethylene (PFA) insulation does not exceed 260°C;
3. the minimum ambient temperature: fluoroplastic insulation or silicone rubber sheath fixed laying -60°C, non-fixed laying -15°C;
4. cable installation temperature should not be lower than 0°C (fluoroplastic, silicone rubber and nitrile sheathed cable is not lower than -25°C).
5, the allowable bending radius of the cable: the single-core cable is at least 10 times the outer diameter of the cable, and the multi-core cable is at least 15 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Fourth. the basic model and name
Normal use temperature °C
Fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed steel tape armored power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed copper braided shielded power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated flame retardant PVC sheathed power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated steel tape armored flame-retardant PVC sheathed power cable
PFA insulated and sheathed power cable (imported raw material)
PFA insulated and sheathed copper braided shielded power cable (imported raw material)
PFA insulated and sheathed steel tape armored power cable (imported raw material)
Fluoroplastic insulated silicon rubber sheathed power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated steel tape armored silicone rubber sheathed power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated flame retardant nitrile PVC sheathed power cable
Fluoroplastic insulated steel strip armored flame retardant nitrile PVC sheathed power cable
Note: The soft structure cable is added with R in the original model. The copper wire in the conductor core can be tinned. The model is pre-added with ZR192 and imported PFA material. The temperature is 260°C.
V. Code name and meaning
Imported PFA insulation and sheath
Flame-retardant PVC (three flame retardant 70°C, 90°C, 105°C)
Steel belt armor
Thin steel wire armor
Copper braided shield
Six. main technical indicators
1. The DC resistance of the finished cable conductor (in accordance with GB/T3956) refers to Table 1 of Appendix A.
2. The insulation resistance at 20°C is not less than 500 MΩ·km.
3. The finished cable is subjected to AC 50Hz 3.5kV/5min voltage test without breakdown.